Monday, March 5, 2012

I See the Emailed Post Came Through Fine

I removed the two samples that I would love family to write about, Early Examples of Marjorie Tibbs' Walk of Faith and Hayward Tibbs' Conversion because those memories will need to be written and sent to the blog as an email for them to post correctly.  These, when written and posted and additional emails that are posted can be added to or commented on by other family members under the "Comments" portion of the post.

Sooooo, when any of you have time, please add to this blog and I'll do the same.  Anita already had written a posting but because I hadn't explained how this worked it didn't post-- sorry Sis!!!  Hope it's not too much effort to re-write and email.  I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Love,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment